Sunday, October 21, 2012

Paisley

Hey girls,

I hope this is going to work now...

So sunday is almost over and I managed to do my nails just in time. So this is my sunday manicure.

I started with a basecoat to protect my natural nails. After that has completely dried I applied two coats of 04 iced latte by essence. It's one of the polishes from their nude glam series.

essence nude glam nail polish 04 iced latte

essence nude glam nail polish 04 iced latte

On top of that I stamped the paisley images from Bundle Monster image plate BM-321 on my accent nails and Konad image plate m64 on all the other nails with Konad Special Nail Polish in black.

image plates: Konad m64, Bundle Monster BM-321

I sealed the design with a fast drying topcoat. Unfortunately smudged the stamping a little bit.

essence quick dry topcoat

I wanted to go for a lace image but then I couldn't decide which one to use and changed my mind and settled for the paisley instead.

I've done a similar design with the Konad image before but it was much more colourful and a lot of work too. I used several different stamping polishes and I had to clean the image plates after each scrape which I usually don't do but it allowed me to rearrange the colours every time.

Konad m64

Konad m64


Looking back it was worth the work though. Looks much better than the black and nude. :D


In addition I want to mention that my camera is broken beyond repair and I have to get a new one. Since I don't know when that is going to happen I will keep using the phone on my camera. Meaning the camera on my phone.... xD
Please excuse if the photos are unfocused sometimes. I'm still struggling with it. ^^

Seems like editing worked now. Weird stuff... 

Anyways thanks for reading and see you soon. :)

2 comments: