Tuesday, August 14, 2012

News: Broken Camera And Other Stuff

There are two things I want to tell you about.

First thing is that my camera is sort of broken. I'm gonna send it in and maybe get it repaired depending on how much money that will cost. Also since I don't know how long this will take I am looking for a substitute until my camera returns or I get a new one.

The other thing is that Cheeky started a two day worldwide pre-sale for their summer collection nail art image plates (free shipping as far as I know). That means you can order the new plates by now via their facebook page or their website. Don't forget to read the terms and conditions!

I thought about buying them and I think I really wanted them for some time but now I'm not so sure about it anymore. I mean there are some image plates with pretty awesome images on them but then again there are some I might hardly ever use if I use them at all. I don't know if that is worth almost 25 $. Not at the moment at least for me. I might change my mind about it though. Maybe some time.

So that's it for the moment. I hope I can return quickly with new manicures.

Laters, gators! ;)

2 comments:

  1. Ich habe dir gerade einen Award verliehen http://colourful-box.blogspot.de/2012/08/kinderschuh-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Einen tollen Blog hast du! Ich habe dir einen Award verliehen -http://borland2007.blogspot.de/2012/08/kinderschuh-award.html, vielleicht schaust du ja mal vorbei!
    Liebe Grüße!
    Kathrin

    ReplyDelete