Monday, August 20, 2012

Look At The Baby

This is from my archive and I actually did not want to publish because I thought the time isn't right but now I will because it's cute. I made this for my baby cousin because I get all "Look at the babyyyyyyyy" when I see her because she is adorable!

The basecolour is free hugs by essence. If you want to see a swatch click here. You could use Lovie Dovie by Essie aswell or if the baby is a boy you could go for a green or blue basecolour.

Look at the baby manicure

I stamped with Konad Special Nail Polish in black and the image plates BM-307 from Bundle Monser, Fun2 image plate and Shany image plates SH01, SH04 and SH08.

I think the shoes are supposed to be ballerina shoes but now they are baby shoes. :D 

Hope you enjoyed this post although it's a short one. Thanks for reading. :)

1 comment: