Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Worst Nail Polish (Probably Ever)

I was weak yesterday. Maybe you remember me saying that I wanted an acid green nail polish for my Outta This World manicure. So I was shopping and got all excited about this one. Of course I bought it.

p2 What's Up? Beach Babe in the mood for nail polish 040 adventurous!

The color itself is really cool. The quality of the polish is actually pretty good (which is what I already know about this brand). You can apply it streak-free and opaque with the first coat of polish and the polish does not take too much time to dry.

Swatch: p2 What's Up? Beach Babe in the mood for nail polish 040 adventurous!

p2 What's Up? Beach Babe in the mood for nail polish 040 adventurous!


And now the bad part. As I wanted to remove the polish with my approved method that meany left a yellow-ish green stain on my nails. Although I used a basecoat! Imagine my fury... So I went scrubbing my nails with my nailbrush and had to wipe my nails again(!) with nailpolish remover and scrub them a second time before my nails went back to normal.

What the hell, nail polish? What the hell?! I think I don't have anything more to say to this... Seriously! I've never had that before with another nail polish. Ever!

2 comments:

  1. hihi hab ich schon öfter gelsen! soll mit blau genauso sein ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel your pain - Zoya Charla did that to me!

    ReplyDelete