Thursday, July 26, 2012

Tendrils On Caramel

I feel like I have not blogged properly for some time now. This is why I have another nail art for you today. It is simple but nonetheless very pretty and elegant. 

I started off with a basecoat to protect my nails. Then I applied two coats of 123 1000 miles away by essence to make it opaque. I loooove this colour. It reminds me of caramel. I'm so into nude and earthy colours and I don't know why. 

essence colour & go 123 1000 miles away

After the basecolour has dried completely I stamped the shown design using Bundle Monster image plate BM-309 with Konad Special Nail Polish in black.

essence 123 1000 miles away, Bundle Monster image plate BM-309, Konad Special Polish black

On my pinkie finger I applied the quick dry topcoat by essence. I used to love this as a topcoat for stamped nail arts but it seems like I changed my mind about it. It totally smudged the design and it was so runny it almost got away from me. I could not handle it and now I will use it as a basecoat instead.

Tendrils on caramel, artificial light

That's the reason why I used the gel-look topcoat by essence for my other nails and for stamped nail arts in general. I like the thick texture and the soft brush. This makes it almost impossible to smudge the design. The topcoat blends all colours together and adds a beautiful shine to the manicure.

Tendrils on caramel, artificial light

The design does not have a chiral pair so you have the same design on all your nails. It's not that sad but I would have liked the matching pair.

I hope you like today's manicure. If you have any questions please leave a comment below and I will make sure to get back to you.

Thanks for reading. See you next time. :)

2 comments:

  1. Ei Award, bitte schön :D
    http://purple-sensations.blogspot.de/2012/07/ich-bin-awarded-worden-oder-so-xd.html

    ReplyDelete