Sunday, July 29, 2012

Kiss Kiss

I wanted to do this design for some time now and now that I did it it kinda disappoints me because it does not look the way I imagined it. And I don't know what the problem is. So here I am sharing my bad nail day with you. ^^

The basecolour is Hi, Society! by Catrice. It was on sale some time ago and since I didn't have a peachy polish back then I bought it. Here are impressions in daylight and in artificial light. 

Catrice Cruise Couture LE C01 - Hi, Society!, artificial light

There is a liiittle shimmer in this colour but you almost can't see it. 

Catrice Cruise Couture LE C01 - Hi, Society!, day light

 I think this is just a little too messy for my taste. I like my nails to look pretty much all the same.

Bundle Monster BM-303, MJ image plate, Cheeky CH 17 + CH29

Accents are okay, accents looking different are also fine but every nail looking different is just too much even if they are all the same topic. At least in this case. ^^ 

Bundle Monster BM-303, MJ image plate, Cheeky CH 17

Love the basecolor though. :D

Let me know what you think. If you have any questions please leave a comment aswell. ^^

Thanks for reading. Bye. :)

1 comment:

  1. Ich habe dir einen Blog-Award verliehen :) ich hoffe du freust dich genauso sehr wie ich! http://colourful-box.blogspot.de/2012/07/mein-erster-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete