Thursday, July 5, 2012

Feathery

My tripod arrived today! YAY! =D I'm so happy! And because I am so happy about my new tripod I made my nails. Another yay! :D

I polished my nails with two coats of #81 no doubt by essence. I don't know what color it is but since I tend to buy the earthy and nude tones this one had to end up in my polish rack.

Swatch essence 81 no doubt

Swatch essence 81 no doubt

I ran out of stamping polish without really noticing so I kinda had to use a regular polish for stamping which worked fine. I used my gummy version of Alessandro's Honeymoon and the image plates m77 by Konad, Mash-29 (by Mash obviously), BM15 and BM-214 by Bundle Monster and RA-116 by Red Angel for stamping. 

Konad m77, Mash 29, Bundle Monster BM15 and BM214, Red Angel RA-116

I finished off with a fast drying top coat to seal in the design. I bet this looks awesome in black and white aswell... ^^

I hope you like my nails of the day.

Thanks for joining me today. Bye! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment