Friday, July 27, 2012

1st Award

I won my first award! =D Didn't even know I was nominated... 8)

It was given to me by Sarah from Purple Sensations.

I <3 your blog. Award

This award is given to bloggers with 200 or less followers to appreciate their work and blogs and make them more known. It is supposed to be forwarded to five other bloggers with also 200 or less followers.

Sarah, thank you for giving me this award and also thanks to all my readers for following me! :)

I don't know any bloggers except for those who follow me. So I will forward this award to some of them.

Gänseblümchen and her blog My Nailfashion
Nicha and her blog Nicha's Welt
Pink Moments and her blog Meine kleine heile Welt


Unfortunately it's not exactly five people but I hope it will do anyway.

Thanks for reading. :)

1 comment: