Monday, June 11, 2012

[Video] Retro Style Manicure - Contest Submission

Hey everyone :)

this is my entry for Arcadianailart's Vintage/Retro Contest and I submit for the category "Stamping".

This is my first video ever and I never expected it to be so hard to record. I really hope you like it.
The design is inspired by orange and brown wallpapers from the 70s with the squares and rectangles and those soft edges on them. I think they were very popular back then. 


 
In the video I show you step by step how to create this design. So this is kind of a how to video.

If you want to participate to the contest check out Arcadianailart's video in which she informs you about the rules of the contest. It is open until July 1st.

70s wallpaper inspired retro manicure

No comments:

Post a Comment