Thursday, June 7, 2012

Soccer Nails


For Germany's first game in the UEFA Euro 2012 on saturday I made a special soccer manicure to show my support. :D

And this is what my nails look like.

Soccer Nails

The colors I used are: 01 Honeymoon by Alessandro, Kiko 296, u m a nail art pen, essence 60 fateful desire and catrice 650 Goldfinger.

I think it is so cute. :D I can make it look like my fingers are playing soccer. Not really but you know... :D
 

I stamped the shoes with the MJ image plate and painted the rest with a striper brush or the nail art pen.

This is my way of showing support for our team and it's also a fun manicure. :D I did not expect it to turn out this good. Even the ball looks a little bit like the Tango 12.

If you have any questions about how I created this design please leave a comment below.

See you next time. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment