Sunday, June 3, 2012

A Pirate's Treasure

So this is what kept me awake last night and once I was done with the manicure I had an idea of how to do it differently. :D Unfortunately I am very very close to running out of nail polish remover so I will be showing you the other design some other time. ;)

Somehow I am obsessed with skulls lately which is odd since I usually do not like them as an image. But here I am doing another design with skulls and showing you the result. ^^

As a basecolor I used "500 eternal" by p2 which is a very nice and shiny black. On the ringfinger you can see "650 Goldfinger" by catrice which is my accent. I used this on my thumb too.

Basecolors: eternal by p2, Goldfinger by catrice

For the stamping I used the Kleancolor metallic polishes in black and yellow and the image plates by Konad m77, by Cheeky CH29 and CH5, by Bundle Monster BM08 and the MJ image plate which I bought here.

Konad m77, Cheeky CH29 and CH5, Bundle Monster BM08, MJ image plate

I am sorry that the pictures are a little overexposed but I think you can recognize everything... ;)

Kleancolor Metallic Black, Metallic Yellow

I like how the black and gold match and the skulls give it a look of a pirate's treasure. I wanted the jewellery look like it was in a treasure chest.

I hope you like it too. As always if you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask and let me know by leaving a comment.

Thanks for joining me today and see you next time. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment