Saturday, June 30, 2012

[News] Coming soon...

I'm preparing different posts at the moment and I thought I let you know about it.

I haven't completed my reviews yet. I still did not finish the one about the Konad image plates. I don't know why this is taking so long but I will publish.

I'm writing a comparison between several image plates and brands. This takes more time than I thought it would but I hope it is worth the effort. This will come shortly after I finished the Konad review.

I will be writing about magentic nail polish and maybe about crackle polish. Maybe there will be a video about this too. I don't know yet but it will definitely have a reviewing character.

I prepared several designs which sit in my archive and wait to be published. The inspiration came and I was on the roll.

Something like a french tips tutorial.

I think about creating my own nail polishes... 

If you have a wish for a special design or want me to write about a certain topic please leave a comment and I will see what I can do. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment