Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Golden Brown

I bought a polish on sale some time ago and now I applied it for the first time. It's called Oh De Derp. :D

Just kidding, it's called Oh De Prep by essence and it is from the A New League limited edition. I always read Oh De Derp when I see the back of the bottle. xD Makes me laugh every time.


essence Oh de Prep from A New League Limited Edition, daylight

essence A New League Limited Edition: Oh de Prep, inside

I think the colours gold and brown are a classic combination that is why I chose gold for stamping. Since the Mirror Metallics by Essie work perfect for stamping (as you can see) I used Good As Gold for stamping. This is probably one of the most expensive polishes I could use for stamping. : |

essence Oh De Prep, essie Good As Gold, Fun 2 image plate, daylight

The image plate I used is called Fun 2 which I bougth here

essence Oh De Prep, essie Good As Gold, Fun 2 image plate, inside

I really like this look. :D

I hope you do too... ;)

If you have any questions about this design or anything else please let me know and leave a comment below.

Thanks for joining me today.

Bye! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment