Thursday, June 21, 2012

Alluring Flowers of the Night

Hey everyone :)

the other day I was playing around with my new MASH image plates and here is waht came out of it.

I polished one coat of Alluring Night from one of the catrice limited editions. It was on sale that's why I bought it. It's a very dark blue with a little shimmer in it. Almost looks like black and sometimes it looks like it has a green shimmer instead of a blue depending on the light. It's a crazy polish... :D

For my thumb and ringfinger I used the image plate Mash-41 and added a rhinestone. They are my accent nails. On the other nails I used Mash-46.

As stamping polish I used No Place Like Chrome by essie. It is from their special edition and probably the most expensive polish for stamping ever. :D I was just curious if it works and it does quite well as you can see.

catrice C02 Alluring Night, MASH image plate Mash-41, Mash-46, Essie Mirror Metallics No Place Like Chrome

I feel so uninspired lately and I think I will open my archive again and see what kind of nice things I have in there for you. ^^

I hope you like this design. And as always if you have any questions please leave a comment below and I'll make sure to get back to you.

See you next time. Bye. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment