Saturday, May 26, 2012

Silver Trophy

Hey everyone, :)

today's manicure includes my new nail polish "Trophy Wife" by essie. I don't know if I mentioned it but I really like the essie nail polishes. Except for their great selection of colors I just love the texture of the polish and with the wide flat brush it is so easy to apply it evenly.

The color was pretty hard to capture so I made a photo in artificial light and one in daylight.

essie 97 Trophy Wife, artificial light

It is such a beautiful color. The picture does not really do justice to it.

essie 97 Trophy Wife, daylight


As I did not want to cover up the whole nail with a full nail image I decided to do just a little stamping. I used Cheeky Jumbo image plate E for this. You can find the images in the bottom row.

Cheeky Jumbo Plate E, essence marble mania nail polish 03 silver twister

Cheeky Jumbo Plate E

I really like that the images are chiral so they show up on the correct side on each hand. To seal the design I used a clear top coat.

And that's it already. I chose nothing too complex concerning the stamping because the basecolor is so remarkable itself. I hope you like the manicure as much as I do.
As always if you have any questions please let me know and leave a comment.

Thanks for joining me and see you next time. :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment