Tuesday, May 22, 2012

[Preview] Cheeky's New Set of Image Plates

Hello again, fans of stamping nail art, ;)

I am back again with great news. Cheeky Beauty is going to release a new set of image plates for stamping nail art at the end of May or in early June. (YAY! =D )

Here are some previews of the upcoming set:

From the new set of image plates: CH29

I could have used this one for my last manicure. ^^

From the new set of image plates: CH36

From the new set of image plates: CH39


From the new set of image plates: CH40

This image plate is so yummy. :D

From the new set of image plates: CH41

Arrrrrr... !

From the new set of image plates: CH49

From the new set of image plates: CH51


Cheeky beauty is also having a "Mani'ac's Carnival". If you participate you can win Nail Art equipment wort $ 250 (about 195 Euro). For further information just click here and check out their Facebook page to stay up to date.
Cheeky Beauty is currently performing maintenance on their homepage but I make sure to check back with them now and then. I'll let you know as soon as I find out that they are online. I am pretty sure they have some nice things for us once they are done. ;)

Again no manicure but there will be a new one very soon. I hope you enjoyed this post anyway.

See you next time. :)


... und hier geht es zur deutschen Seite von Cheeky. ;) 




I do not own the pictures above in this post. They are property of Cheeky Beauty. I am allowed to use them to inform you about the upcoming release of their new set of image plates which I hereby did. 

No comments:

Post a Comment