Tuesday, May 22, 2012

[Preview] 3rd Set of Image Plates by Bundle Monster

Hello fellow fans of stamping nail art, ;)

Bundle Monster will release a new set of image plates in about two weeks from now. It is going to be their third set.

Here are some previews for you:

From the upcoming 3rd set: BM-301

From the upcoming 3rd set: BM-302

From the upcoming 3rd set: BM-304

At first glance I thought I saw Batman on this image plate. :D Silly me ^^' :



From the upcoming 3rd set: BM-305

From the upcoming 3rd set: BM-306

I absolutely adore the little octopus on this image plate:

From the upcoming 3rd set: BM-307

From the upcoming 3rd set: BM-308

From the upcoming 3rd set: BM-309

From the upcoming 3rd set: BM-311


Bundle Monster will give another preview now and then so please check out the Bundle Monster facebook page for updates and more information about their products.

You will be able to purchase them on the Bundle Monster homepage. As far as I know they do ship internationally.

I am really looking forward to get the new set on my hands. ^^

I hope you enjoyed today's post although it is not a manicure. ;)

See you next time. :)




I do not own the pictures above in this post. They are property of Bundle Monster. I am allowed to use them to inform you about the upcoming release of their new set of image plates which I hereby did. 

No comments:

Post a Comment