Wednesday, May 2, 2012

NOTD: Sweet as Candy

Hey guys, :)

look at what I have come up with! Isn't this the sweetest manicure you've ever seen?! ;D

essence colour & go 08 ultimate pink, essence stampy polish 02 black

I have worn a similar design on my toenails which I totally would have shown you but I think I have giant baby feet and that's why I can't show my feet to you. I know, I am a crazy person. :D
But I transformed my pedicure into a design for my fingernails and this is what came out of it.

Image plates: Konad UK Q1, Cheeky CH4, CH6, CH9, CH10, CH16, CH17

The basecolor really reminds me of candy and sweets and the topcoat adds such a beatiful shine to all that.

What a happy little cupcake! =D

And talking about shine: Once I consider myself finished with a nail design there is always a little voice popping up in my head asking if the design wouldn't look better with some glitter on it or suggesting to maybe add some rhinestones. As you can see I couldn't resist and added some glitter flakes from the special effect topper by essence (01 it's purplicious). It is a very flaky polish with some smaller glitter in it. I just put a drop of polish on some paper and started applying the glitter on my nails with a dotting tool.

essence nail art speical effect topper 01 it's purplicious

In the end I don't think it made that much of a difference. I just love the bling bling on my nails. :D 

CH6, CH10, Konad Q1


Konad UK Q1
So, this is it for today. I hope you liked what I had to show you today. ;) 

If you have any questions or a wish for a special nail design please let me know and leave a comment in the box below. 

See you next time. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment