Sunday, May 6, 2012

NOTD: Blue Sky

Hey guys,

it's me again. :)

This time I want to show you my new nail polish which I bought two days ago. It's this wonderful sapphire blue by essie called "aruba blue". As you can see it also has a little shimmer in it. I think this became my favourite blue.

essie no 92 aruba blue

This is my first essie nail polish and I really love it. The formula and the wide flat brush makes it so easy to apply the polish evenly.

After letting the basecolor dry completely I polished a glitter polish over the ringfinger and thumb for the accent (Kiko no. 228). I didn't take a picture of this step because my camera isn't good enough to capture the sparkles. Next I stamped with the marble mania nail polish by essence silver stars on my nails. The images you can see are from the Cheeky plates CH5 on my ringfinger and thumb and CH26 on the others.

essence  marble mania nail polish 03 silver twister

I smudged it a little on the thumb... :( But I don't care because it looks good anyway. ;D

I lined the image from plate CH26 up at the side of the nail so you can see as much of the blue as possible. I didn't want to cover all nails with a full image.

Cheeky image plates CH5 and CH26

At first I wanted to do a french tip with stars but when I tried that out I didn't like it and ended up removing it again. I find my nails are still too short for french tips. Maybe next time. ^^

So this is it for today. I hope you like my sparkly shimmery blue sky manicure. ;)

If you have any questions or a wish for a special manicure please let me know and leave a comment below.

See you next time. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment