Sunday, May 20, 2012

Manicure ahoy!

Hey everyone,

welcome back to my blog. ;)

Today I'm going to show you a sailor style inspired manicure. I had this on my list for a while now and finally I could come up with something.

I started my first try in the late evening and decided for red and blue as basecolors. I used essie Aruba Blue and Fateful Desire by essence.

essie Aruba Blue, essence Fateful Desire




I tried this freehand first but it got pretty messy so I decided to do a little stamping. This is a much better result than the freehanded one.
I did this the next day and as you can see I also changed the accent nails. I like it better this way. ^^


essence stampy polish white, Image plates: Cheeky CH 10, Bundle Monster BM08

I stamped both images in white, the one from image plate CH10 on the red polished nails and the anchor from image plate BM08 on the blue. I guess the red and white will make a really nice candy cane manicure in winter too. ^^

This design is pretty simple and easy. I am sure you have seen similar ones already. Hopefully you enjoyed it anyway. ;)

As always if you have any questions or maybe a wish for a certain design please let me know and leave a comment below.

Thanks for joining me and see you next time. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment