Thursday, May 17, 2012

Love Letter with Flowers

Hey Ladies,

after another week with no inspiration I decided to redo and share some of my older manicures which I consider worthy enough to show you.

This design is from the time I just started with polish and nail art.

p2 last forever 031 love letter, Konad m85, p2 color victim 500 eternal





I applied two coats of p2 nail polish number 031 "love letter" and let that dry for a while. Then I stamped the image above from Konad stamping plate m85 with a black p2 polish which works pretty well for stamping.
Also I was clumsy and poked another nail into the soft polish right after saying I often happen to do that and it is important to be careful when waiting for the polish to dry. Oh, the irony... :D

I hope you enjoyed our little time travel today. ^^

If you have any questions please let me know and leave a comment below.

See you next time. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment