Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Fifth Avenue Ladybug

Hey everyone, :)

welcome back to my blog. ;) This time I'll show you the ladybug design I promised you some time ago.

As basecolor I used two coats of this bright red by essie which is called "Fifth Avenue". I love red nail polish although I find it hard to apply it perfectly. Didn't do too bad this time... ^^

essie Fifth Avenue in daylight

I used a dotting tool to apply the dots with Metallic Black by Kleancolor which I used for the stamping aswell. I made seven dots on each nail just like there are seven dots on a ladybug.

MJ image plate, dotting tool, Kleancolor Metallic Black

I used the MJ image plate for the stamping which I bought here. Currently I am writing a review about it if you are interested in that.

I hope you enjoy this design as much as I do. It's nothing too elaborate but very cute nonetheless.

As always if you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask and leave a comment below.

Thanks for joining me today and see you next time. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment