Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Fancy Butter

Hey guys,

it's me again and this time I have some fancy butter for you. ;)

The colour is by butter London and it's called Yummy Mummy. I fell in love with the color the second I tried it on. It's a little sheer with only one coat so I always apply two coats.

butter London, Yummy Mummy


I always thought I have tons of red tones but in fact I own a lot of nude and neutral shades. This one also has a little shimmer in it which makes it even more georgeous. Another thing: the bottle is so cool. :D




Yummy Mummy, two coats

After applying the polish I wasn't sure what to do because I usually wear this color just the way it is with no nail art or anything, just pure polish.

Later I decided a little stamping would not hurt. This image is from Cheeky Jumbo Plate B.

Cheeky Jumbo Plate B, first row, fourth image

I am very impatient when it comes to waiting for polish to dry. Sometimes it just doesn't dry fast enough! :D That is why you can see those smudges there. Usually my topcoat is able even that out.

When my polish starts chipping at the ends (or tips?) I like to use it as a base for experimenting with different designs. And this is what I came up with.

I used painters tape as a guideline for the gold polish which is no 650 Goldfinger by catrice. Then I used a black striper to create the line between the two colours.

butter London Yummy Mummy, catrice 650 Goldfinger, u m a Nail Art Pen

I hope you like todays manicure as much as I do. It looks so fancy and elegant. ^^

If you have any questions about this design please let me know and leave a comment.

See you next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment