Saturday, April 28, 2012

NOTD: Pink and Violets

Hey guys, :)

it's me again. Today's manicure is a little darker than the last ones I posted but I think the white stamping looks great on the violet basecolor and lightens the whole manicure up a little. Also it matches the springlike weather here... :D

As usual I applied a basecoat first to protect my nails from staining. Then I applied the basecolor which is number 544 'my place or yours?' by p2. On top of that I stamped the image from Cheeky plate CH12 with the essence stampy polish in white. After that I used a dotting tool to add pink dots in the middle of the flowers using 543 'break the rules!' also by p2. To finish the design I sealed with a topcoat.

Cheeky plate CH12, p2 color victim 544 my place or yours?, p2 color victim 543 break the rules!, essence stampy polish white





And because I can't leave things the way they are I had to add some rhinestones in the shape of flowers on my left hand.

Rhinestones by Cheeky Beauty

I really like the image plates by Cheeky. The images show up very detailed no matter how delicate the design is. I hope you like todays manicure as much as I do.

If you have any questions or a wish for a special nail art design you'd like to see please let me know and leave a comment below.

Thanks for joining me today.

See you next time. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment